Baguio City, The country’s summer capital is now open and ready to operate under the new standards of residents. But subject to minimum health standards, such as pre-registration, swab testing, and tour guides.
To Baguio City
Please follow the guidelines below to visit Pine City enjoyable. These are 4 simple steps for safe and responsible access:
- Create a VISITA account for Baguio.
- Schedule a visit in Baguio and save your QTP (requires to declare health and testing options).
- Upon arrival, proceed with classification to verify health and COVID-19 testing.
- During your stay, please abide by the city’s health and safety laws and regulations!
Who can visit Baguio City?
Below are the ratings of tourists who want to visit Baguio City:
- All tourists from all over Luzon.
- Tourists of all ages, as long as there are no basic health problems, COVID-19 symptoms. No exposure to COVID-19 patients and non-pregnant women are fine.
- All local tourists who have a Baguio VISITA account.
- All tourists who have travel reservations approved by DOT-approved travel agencies/agents have issued and saved QR Code Travel Passes (QTP).
Visitors should follow these test guidelines before traveling.
- According to DOH guidelines, COVID-19 testing is conducted from the place of departure to an accredited testing center.
- Do one test 48 to 72 hours before you travel. Then another test on the sixth day, if you stay longer.
- Visitors with affidavits can take on-site tests when they arrive at the immigration processing center.
- When the COVID-19 test result is positive, the tourist can pay for the medical procedure.
- Besides the classification at the Baguio Convention Center. There is also a tourist classification and testing center on the John Hay Camp CAP. Travelers can go to the center for testing or meeting health needs.
Submit documents online
Submit required documents online
Register in the online visitor registration system (OVRS) of your target LGU and upload:
- Government-issued ID (for example, adult passport, school ID/legal guardian of the minor)
- Current photo
Arrange your visit through the same OVRS, record travel details, submit a health declaration form, and provide the following documents:
- The latest COVID-19 test results issued by an accredited testing center (required)
- Confirmed itinerary issued by an approved travel agency (optional)
- Accommodation booking receipt (optional)
For hotels or resorts, visitors can book their accommodation. However, if you want to travel, please coordinate with a DOT approved travel agency or tour guide.
Baguio Travel VISITA.
Register your visit with Baguio Travel VISITA.
Before you visit, please create an account on visita.baguio.gov.ph and prepare the following documents for uploading:
- Valid documents
- Current photo
- Confirm the itinerary and accommodation reservation.
- COVID-19 test results
Use QR code (QTP) to save your travel pass
Once all requirements are met, it will approve you and travel confirmed.
- You will receive an email containing your unique QTP, which you can download or print.
- Save and keep your QTP. It will use your health declaration certificate and travel pass.
- When traveling, always bring the electronic version and QTP of the required documents.
- Besides displaying your QTP, each incoming station also requires health protocols, such as temperature scanning and digital access records.
Keep the following guidelines in mind when traveling:
- It only allows Stopovers when approved by the DOT and pre-designated pit stops.
- The entry point will be on Naguilian Road or Marcos Highway.
- Always show your QTP at the border checkpoint.
Go to the Baguio Convention Center for classification.
- Follow the sanitary procedures implemented by the classification center. *Show QTP to the classification officer.
- Go to your hotel.
- Show QTP to the hotel concierge for electronic registration.
Other safety reminders when in Baguio
- Follow the declared itinerary.
- Coordinate with your travel agency, tour guide, or accommodation agency to resolve any issues.
- Display QTP to all places and sites for digital check-in/check-out to access tracking contacts.
Follow the health and safety regulations of institutions and public areas.
- Always wash or disinfect your hands.
- Always wear a mask and face shield.
- Keep your body away.
- Comply with local laws and regulations.
Guidelines for going home
Please follow your hometown re-entry agreement. Safe, become safe, and be a responsible tourist!
|Eurotel Baguio||Chalet Baguio|
|City Travel Hotel||City Center Hotel|
|Baguio Burnham Suites||El Cielito Hotel Baguio|
|Citylight Hotel||Holiday Inn|
|Hotel Elizabeth||Hotel Supreme|
|Le Monet Hotel||New Rajah Soliman|