There are many tourist spots in the Philippines that you can visit, depending on what you are interested in. Some popular ones include:
Table of Contents
- Boracay – known for its beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters, Boracay is a popular destination for beach lovers.
- Palawan – with stunning beaches and clear blue waters, Palawan is home to many beautiful islands, including El Nido and Coron.
- Siargao – known as the “surfing capital of the Philippines,” Siargao is a popular destination for surfers and beach lovers.
- Baguio – in the mountainous region of the Philippines, I know Baguio for its cool climate and beautiful gardens.
- Vigan – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Vigan is a well-preserved Spanish colonial town with cobblestone streets and beautiful old houses.
These are just a few of the many tourist spots in the Philippines. I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you!
Tourist spot in Luzon
There are many tourist spots in Luzon, the largest island in the Philippines. Some popular destinations in Luzon include:
- Baguio City – known for its cool climate, beautiful gardens, and cultural attractions
- Taal Volcano – an active volcano in Batangas with a lake in its crater
- Vigan City – a well-preserved Spanish colonial town with cobblestone streets and heritage houses
- Sagada – a mountain town known for its hanging coffins and cave systems
- Banaue Rice Terraces – ancient terraces carved into the mountainsides by the Ifugao people
- Pagsanjan Falls – a popular waterfall in Laguna province
- Corregidor Island – a historic island at the enter Manila Bay
- Anawangin Cove – a secluded beach in Zambales with a picturesque cove and pine tree forest
- Mount Pinatubo – a stratovolcano in Zambales that has erupted several times in recent history
- El Nido – a beach destination in Palawan known for its beautiful lagoons and rock formations.
Related Post: Luzon Philippines tourist spots
These are just a few of the many tourist spots in Luzon. There are many more beautiful and interesting places to visit on the island.
Tourist spot in Baguio
Baguio is a popular tourist destination in the park in the center of the city. Named after American architect and urban planner Daniel Burnham.
- Tam-Awan Village – a replica of an indigenous Cordilleran village featuring traditional huts, rice terraces, and a cultural museum.
- Baguio Cathedral – a historic church in the city’s heart, known for its distinctive architectural style and beautiful stained-glass windows.
- Mines View Park – a scenic lookout point offering panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and the Benguet mine.
- The Tam-Awan Ethnic Village – a cultural park featuring traditional Ifugao huts. And showcasing the art, music, and dance of the indigenous people of the Cordillera region.
- Strawberry Farm – a popular destination for tourists looking to pick and taste fresh strawberries.
- Wright Park – a popular spot for horseback riding and picnicking, next to the Mansion House. The official summer residence of the President of the Philippines.
- The Mansion House – a historical landmark and the official summer residence of the President of the Philippines. In the center of Baguio City.
- Burnham Lake – a man-made lake in the center of Burnham Park, popular for boating and picnicking.
- BenCab Museum – a museum dedicated to the works of Benedicto Cabrera, a National Artist of the Philippines. The museum features collect his paintings, sculptures, and prints, as well as a sculpture garden.
Tourist spot in Palawan
Palawan is a beautiful province in the Philippines that is home to many stunning tourist spots. Some of the most popular attractions in Palawan include:
- Coron Island – a popular diving destination that is home to shipwrecks, crystal clear waters, and beautiful coral reefs.
- El Nido – is a tropical paradise known for its crystal clear waters, white sand beaches, and limestone cliffs.
- Puerto Princesa Underground River – a UNESCO World Heritage Site that features a stunning underground river. That winds through a series of caves and caverns.
- Honda Bay – an island paradise that is home to beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters, perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- Tubbataha Reef – a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to an incredible variety of marine life. These include dolphins, sharks, and over 300 species of fish.
These are just a few of the many amazing tourist spots that can find in Palawan. No matter what you’re interested in, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful province.
Tourist spot in Manila
There are many tourist spots to visit in Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Intramuros: This is the oldest district in Manila, and it is home to several historical landmarks. Such as the Manila Cathedral, Fort Santiago, and San Agustin Church.
- Rizal Park: This is an extensive park in the heart of Manila and is home to several monuments and landmarks. The Rizal Monument, honors the Philippine national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal.
- Manila Ocean Park: This is an oceanarium in the heart of Manila. Home to a wide variety of marine life, including sharks, rays, and other fish.
- National Museum of the Philippines: This museum is home to a wide collection of art and artifacts. It tells the story of the Philippines and its people.
- SM Mall of Asia: This is one of the largest shopping malls in the Philippines. And it is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Chinatown: in the heart of Manila, Chinatown is a bustling neighborhood filled with markets, temples, and other interesting sites.
- Ayala Museum: This museum is home to a wide collection of art and artifacts from the Philippines and around the world.
- Star City: This is an amusement park in Manila and is home to a wide variety of rides and attractions.
- Philippine Orchid Conservation Center: This is a center dedicated to the conservation and preservation of orchid species in the Philippines.
- Art In Island: An interactive art museum in Manila, it is home to a wide collection of 3D artworks. Visitors can touch and interact with them.
This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. I will be compensated if you buy after clicking the link.
Hotel Accommodation in Luzon
There are many hotels in Luzon, the largest island in the Philippines, that offer a range of accommodations. To suit different budgets and preferences. Some of the best hotels in the region include:
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila – a luxurious 5-star hotel in the heart of Bonifacio Global City.
The Peninsula Manila – a classic and elegant 5-star hotel in the Makati central business district.
The Manila Hotel – a historic 5-star hotel that has been a landmark in the Philippines for over a century.
Fairmont Makati – a stylish 5-star hotel in the heart of the Makati central business district.
The Linden Suites – a stylish 4-star hotel in the Ortigas Center business district.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other grand hotels to choose from in Luzon.